Tribotechnical compound MAX Hydraulic creates conditions under which the friction surfaces in engine parts are being covered with a metallic protective layer, which has a special structure. This layer partially restores the dimensions and geometry of worn parts, optimizes gaps in friction pairs and retains more oil on the friction surfaces.
It allows to:
1. Restore hydraulic pressure to the rated values. Optimization and sealing gaps in the pump of the hydraulic system allow to restore its performance;
2. Restore tightness of gland seal in actuators.
3. Increase the Hydraulic Drive System's lifetime by 1,5-2 times due to decrease of wear intensity;
4. Improve the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul. Adaptive properties of tribotechnical compound MAX Hydraulic optimize work of conjugated friction parts.
The compound is designed to restore the performance and extend the lifetime of Hydraulic Drive Systems of motor transport and special machinery.
Tribotechnical compound «Atomium MAX Hydraulic»
Certified in accordance with the international quality standard ISO 9001-2001
Storage temperature: from -20 ᵒС to +70 ᵒС
Safety precautions and first aid:
It is not expected any health hazard when used under normal conditions.
In case of a contact with skin, wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
In case of contact with eyes, wash out eyes with large amount of water.
In case of swallowing, consult a doctor.
Shelf life: 5 years. Manufacturing date is indicated on the can.
It is not recommended to apply the compound at existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
Compound MAX Hydraulic is compatible with any type of hydraulic fluids, does not change their properties and operating characteristics.
It is allowed to use compound MAX Hydraulic in the constructive combination of hydraulic systems and power steering.
The sediment on the bottom of the can is the main working element of MAX Hydraulic - these are microparticles of minerals. It is crucially important to thoroughly stir the contents of the can before pouring it in the hydraulic system (sediment color depending on the release batch can vary from light green to dark gray and black).
Overdose of compound by 1.5 times is not dangerous for the unit and does not disturb its work.
Compound MAX Hydraulic does not affect the characteristics and status of parts made of composite materials and rubber.
Tribotechnical compound «MAX HYDRAULIC» is applied in accordance with the following procedure:
- Turn the hydraulic system in the off state.
- Shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Add compound through the unit's regular filling neck to the working hydraulic fluid at the rate of 5 ml of the compound per 1 L of the fluid. Use marks on the cut labels for convenience.
- After application of «MAX HYDRAULIC» use the unit in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes.
After the procedure you can use the unit as usual.
It is recommended to apply the compound «MAX HYDRAULIC» after each replacement of the hydraulic fluid